Friday, January 16, 2015




I’ve always known a mother’s heartbeat is crucial, even in the womb.  The baby soothes to it.  They even make machines to mimic it. As a mother by adoption, “mother’s heartbeat” jolted me.  Rossi didn’t hear my heartbeat before she was brought into this world.  I learned quickly that MY HEARTBEAT matters to her…her Momma.  So, I wrote a book about it…




Tara Whitmer is wife, a mother, a teacher, UK fan, and an author.  She writes..."God’s plan and timing is perfect.  I needed this lesson and to learn that I don’t have control.  After 12 years of miscarriages, IVF, heartache, etc…my Rossi Quinn was born on the other side of the world.  She healed my soul, my heart.  I’d do it all again, over and over, for her."




We are so excited for this giveaway.  
The winner of this giveaway will win a free copy of the book "My Momma's Heartbeat"
THREE people will win!
To enter:
2. Share about this giveaway on your personal FB page
3.  Then comment "Liked and Shared" under the post on FB to be entered to win!
Winners will be announced Sunday, Jan. 18 at 9:00pm CST

Rossi Quinn Whitmer

No comments:

Post a Comment